ProStep Rehabilitation is a leading provider of comprehensive outpatient therapy services designed to meet the rehabilitative needs of the communities we serve. We offer physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy services in PA and TX. Our evidenced-based programs and services are individualized to each patient. We work to activate and engage our patients and families as partners in their healthcare; together we can successfully return our patients to their full potential.
PROSTEP'S MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY
- Goal driven leadership practices
- Emphasis on recognition of positive achievements
- Commitment to accountability
- Meeting basic employee needs, so that they can focus on serving customers with excellence
- Open communication and individualized coaching for continual process improvement
- Making a difference through purposeful, worthwhile work
ProStep is a division of Genesis Rehab Services (GRS), a leading provider of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, respiratory therapy, and wellness services for the older adult population. As one of the largest and strongest rehab organizations in the country, GRS partners with skilled nursing centers, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, hospitals, home health companies, adult day care programs, and outpatient clinics to provide comprehensive therapy services.